Friday, August 15, 2014

Honda CX Road Trip

CX Honda's have always been a favorite of mine since I owned a GL650 SilverWing a few years back. They are known for their reliability and longetivity.

This afternoon, while working, three young guys rode into a parking area at Badlands National Park where I am working. I had a nice, but short visit with them.

 They were traveling across the country from North Carolina, heading West. Two of the young guys had passengers. They looked like they were having the time of their lives. All three had bought cheap CX 500's for their journey. Riding two-up with all their gear they were a bit "over taxed" but obviously the bikes were getting them across the country.
 I was real happy to see young folks traveling across our great country and seeing it from a "biker" prospective. This is the type of trip I always wanted to take but never took the time in my younger years. I had numerous opportunities but ......
So Cheers to you fine young people on a trip you will never forget! Happy Trails and enjoy!

2 comments:

redlegsrides said...

this posting reminds me of the regret I now have...while young and stationed with the US Army in Europe, I never gave motorcycles a second though.....oh the rides I missed out on....dammit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.