Received the "new" Lester Wheels I ordered late yesterday so the late afternoon / evening was spent swapping tires and wheels around. I had a new sidecar tire so decided it was time to renew that also. The old one might have made another 500 miles but no sense in risking it. The rear tire I mounted was a used 120/90 that I had from my spare Lester Wheel. I still have a near new 18" for the tug when needed.
Tire changing is not one of my favorite tasks but all went well with no pinched tubes, at least I don't have any flat tires this morning.
I also changed out the R100S engine oil pan for a MAC 2 quart pan. This brings total oil capacity to just under 4 quarts. Good thing I pulled the oil pickup sump as the mounting bolts were nearly loose...likely would have fell out in a short period of time. I used some "Blue Locktite" on all the bolts this time.