Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Jupiter Side Car Examples

This car is a beauty. Obviously the owner has paid attention to details. He had the rig for sale last spring for $2800.00. Looks like it would have been worth it. I'm more on a budget minded project so that amount would be out of the question. I am a perpetual scrounger.
This very nice Jupiter belongs to a friend and fellow Airhead in Kalispell MT. He described it to me as being pretty "rough". I will have to disagree as it looks pretty darn nice from this vantage point. John had some great stories about his sidecar adventures. " John, just remember to always take duct tape!"
This is an acquaintance of mine, Greg Frazer, he has traveled around the world via motorcycle 4 (or is it 5) times? A great guy with a million great stories. This Jupiter was in Cuba where I believe he rented the rig and had to take the guy he rented it from with him.
Another original period Jupiter shot with a 2 stroke "something" attached to it. Eastern European bike I believe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.