Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Horny?

I really thought I had seen everything.......I'm not real sure what kind of scooter is living (or Dying) underneath this assortment of
dead animal heads, horns, jaws, antlers and skins. I couldn't see one square inch of paint exposed.

I wonder what kind of shampoo would be recommended on wash day? You'd need a comb, toothbrush, hairbrush,
curling iron and blow dryer. I bet it would be a sorry sight after a day running in the rain. Would smell like a wet dog....or bear or badger or coyote or?



Tying down gear would sure be easy, I see plenty of tie down points, but wouldn't want to be within a mile of this guy if he went down, It would look like a rendering plant explosion.

I never got to see the fellow riding it, I'm kinda glad cause it leaves a lot to the imagination. Maybe he is a taxidermist, or a hunter, or a scavenger, or an animal lover, or deranged zoo keeper, or maybe he just hauled ass through a zoo and this was the result.........
Well one thing for sure, he doesn't need to worry about hitch hikers (or anybody for that matter) hitting him up for a lift.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.